Visual image reconstruction
(see Neuron, 60(5))
Neural mechanisms of TMS
(see Neural Comput, 16(2))
- Selected publications
- Yoichi Miyawaki ``Multivariate analysis of magnetic resonance imaging signals of the human brain,'' Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, vol.16, pp.2685 - 2693 (2016).
- Kentaro Yamada, Yoichi Miyawaki, Yukiyasu Kamitani ``Inter-subject neural code converter for visual image representation,'' NeuroImage, vol.113, pp.289 - 297 (2015).
- Tomoyasu Horikawa, Masako Tamaki, Yoichi Miyawaki, Yukiyasu Kamitani, ``Neural decoding of visual imagery during sleep,'' Science, vol.340, pp.639 - 642 (2013).
- Yusuke Fujiwara, Yoichi Miyawaki, Yukiyasu Kamitani, ``Modular encoding and decoding models derived from Bayesian
canonical correlation analysis,'' Neural Computation, vol.25, pp.979 - 1005 (2013).
- Yoichi Miyawaki, Takashi Shinozaki, Masato Okada, ``Spike suppression in a local cortical circuit induced by transcranial magnetic stimulation,'' Journal of Computational Neuroscience, 33, 405-419 (2012).
- Yusuke Fujiwara, Yoichi Miyawaki, Yukiyasu Kamitani, ``Estimating image bases for visual image reconstruction from human brain activity,'' Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 22, 576-584 (2010).
- Naruse Yasushi, Ayumu Matani, Yoichi Miyawaki, Masato Okada, ``Influence of coherence between multiple cortical columns on alpha rhythm: A computational modeling study,'' Human Brain Mapping, 31, 703-715 (2010).
- Yoichi Miyawaki, Hajime Uchida, Okito Yamashita, Masa-aki Sato, Yusuke Morito, Hiroki C. Tanabe, Norihiro Sadato, Yukiyasu Kamitani, ``Visual image reconstruction from human brain activity using a combination of multi-scale local image decoders,'' Neuron, 60, 915-929 (2008).
*Selected for cover image
*Commented by Kay and Gallant, Nat Neurosci, 12, 245-246 (2009)
*Links to a movie of visual image reconstruction results ( YouTube / Cell Press )
- Yoichi Miyawaki and Masato Okada, ``Mechanism of neural interference by transcranial magnetic stimulation: network or single neuron?,'' Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 16, 1295-1302 (2004).
- Yoichi Miyawaki, and Masato Okada, ``A Network Model of Perceptual Suppression Induced by Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation,'' Neural Computation, 16, 309-331 (2004).
*Selected for cover image
- Ryusuke Hayashi, Yoichi Miyawaki, Taro Maeda, Susumu Tachi, ``Unconscious adaptation: a new illusion of depth induced by stimulus features without depth,'' Vision Research, 43, 2773-2782 (2003).
- Full publication list (Japanese/English)